Veneers in Anna, Texas
Interested in getting a picture-perfect smile? Dr. Nilesh Thakkar specializes in cosmetic dentistry in Anna, TX. And getting veneers from the team at Branches Dental might be the right option for you.
Dental veneers are thin, porcelain or ceramic shells that are built to fit over your existing teeth. They are designed to cover gaps, stains, misshapen teeth, and you can often get your veneer treatment done in just two appointments!
How Are Veneers Placed?
First, you’ll come in for an initial consultation with Dr. Nilesh. He will discuss options, any concerns, your desires, etc. and take some photographs and impressions.
If it is determined that veneers are an option, Dr. Nilesh can present what is called a “mock up” to give you an idea of what your smile can look like. He welcomes any questions you may have and discusses any changes you may want.
Next, he will prepare your teeth. Impressions will be made and sent to a lab, where your veneers are manufactured. It can take 1-3 weeks for your permanent veneers to be created. The doctor will give you temporaries to protect your teeth while you wait and may want you to wear temporaries for a longer period of time to see if there are any changes/concerns you may have.
At your next appointment, Dr. Nilesh will check your veneers for fit, color, and check your bite. Small adjustments can be made in the process. Once the fit is perfect and you have ok’ed the veneers, they will be permanently bonded into place.
What Issues Can Veneers Treat
Commonly, veneers are used to treat:
- Misshapen or crooked teeth
- Stained teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked or slightly misaligned teeth
- Chipped teeth
The Benefits Of Veneers
Veneers have a number of benefits that make them a very popular choice among patients looking to improve their smiles.
- Natural look and feel – Your teeth will look completely natural. They will also feel completely natural when you bite, speak, chew, and smile.
- Boosts self-esteem – If you are embarrassed by your smile, you may not smile as much as you should. You might feel uncomfortable laughing in social situations, or speaking up and presenting at work. Veneers can restore your smile, and boost your self-esteem in a matter of weeks.
- No special care required – As long as you brush and floss normally, no specialized care is required for veneers. They are resistant to staining and incredibly durable. However, care should be taken to avoid chewing on non-food items such as pencils and other objects, as very hard objects can chip the porcelain material.
Contact Us Now For A Consultation About Veneers
Take the first step towards the smile you’ve always wanted. Contact Branches Dental today to schedule your initial consultation. You can give us a call at (972)924-0330, or visit our office in-person at 2100 West White St. Ste 100, Anna, Tx, 75409.